27.7.14

Outfit / How to combine: Bride goes Hippie

I looked for a white Maxi Dress for a long time. For some reason I never found one, I like.
The most white dresses are very transparent.
And this summer, there are many Maxi Dresses in shops, but NO WHITE ONES -.-
So, a few days ago I bought this one. It does not really meet my expectations, because I want a relly HIPPIE DRESS ...
I bought it because of this thoughts: You will not find a better one! Take it! It's not really expensive! Buy it! So that it looks more like Hippie I have removed the sleeves.
It can looks like a Wedding Dress, but also like a Hippie Dress. 

All a matter of combine. 

Hippiekleid
Hippiekleid



Left Outfit:
Dress: ELARA
Necklaces: Vintage
Belt: DIY
Broosh: Vintage

Right Outfit:
Dress: ELARA
Necklace: Jumble Sale
Bralets: H&M (men)
Watch: BRANCA CLASSICO
Shoes: BIRKENSTOCK



Hippiekleid



Hippiekleid





Hippiekleid

---------------This "jacket" is just a scarf .. ;)-------------

Hippiekleid

-------------The sunglasses are from GIORGIO ARMANI -------

Hippiekleid


Hippiekleid


Hippiekleid

Do you like this idea?

See you as soon as possible,
Maikie <3 

3 comments:

  1. Amazing dress! I really like that hippie look! Great job!
    Have a lovely day, kisses
    Christine G ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I love the dress! The hippie looks is a smart idea!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Ich freue mich immer, wenn ihr mir einen Kommentar hintelasst. Gerne auch Kritik!
Ich versuche, mir auch all eure Blogs anzuschauen und auf eure Kommentare zu antworten :)