2.3.14

Will you marry me?

[This post is a bit different than the others.]

THE dream of most girls.
The marriage proposal (and marriage).

The boy you love kneels in front of you. He weeps. You too. Because you two are so happy. You know what's coming next, but you can't really believe it.
4 words.

       "Will you marry me?"


 sorry, my hands doesn't look good :/

 He asked me THE question. It was wonderfull! It was at night, it was dark and we saw the lights and the stars and were alone on the dyke. 
Of course I said yes !! 


It will take until we have enough money for a wedding. Neverless, I am very happy to be able to call him my fianc.  ♥

Love,
Maikie ♥
Maybe you're also interested in this: 

7 comments:

  1. Wow!!! CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!!! I'm very happy for you<3
    Please visit my page<3
    xo

    http://www.dressale.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! How exciting.
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutud.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg CONGRATS that is amazing! So happy for you! It is a girl's dream indeed :)

    xx opinionslave.com

    PS- I would love for you to enter my $250 Topshop giveaway on Instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooow!!! congratulations! I look forward to see photos of you in a white dress... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, congratulations! That's so sweet!! I already can't wait for the wedding, although it will probably be some time.

    ReplyDelete

Ich freue mich immer, wenn ihr mir einen Kommentar hintelasst. Gerne auch Kritik!
Ich versuche, mir auch all eure Blogs anzuschauen und auf eure Kommentare zu antworten :)