9.2.14

Cut my dreads !




Maybe you're shocked.

Maybe you're pleased. 
Probably neither.

 Probably you don't really care or you don't know what to think about it. 

 Why?! - I can't name a concrete reason. Maybe I was tired of my dreads. Maybe I wanted something new. Maybe I wanted to give it a try. There's no senetce like "I hate my dreads" or "the others hate my dreads". I just wanted to start something new and not because I'm sad or something like that. - Currently I am very happy! 



Tell me you're opinion! 

Maikie ♥

Maybe you also like this:
Hats 

4 comments:

  1. :O :O :O they were soo lovely <3 You look so different now, but beautiful:*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, I think they were pretty and I loved them, but in actual fact I often change my hairstyle. This used to be that way. :) <3

      Delete
  2. omg! sometimes I feel like that 2! you look great! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that must have been so liberating! xx

    http://reallyliteral.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Ich freue mich immer, wenn ihr mir einen Kommentar hintelasst. Gerne auch Kritik!
Ich versuche, mir auch all eure Blogs anzuschauen und auf eure Kommentare zu antworten :)